There are currently too many DeFi projects, high chain fees, poor user experience, and security issues in contracts. Xfinance’s goal is to become the next generation of DeFi aggregation ecosystem, dedicated to obtaining the highest revenue and highest security for users. XFI token can be used for staking, fee rewards, voting and governance in the Xfinance platform.
Xfinance is a decentralized finance (DeFi) yield aggregator platform, which aims to build an aggregate liquidity pool, a leveraged trading platform, automatic market making, and other functional platforms.
Based on the lending agreement on the Etheruem blockchain, data transparency
Whether you are an institutional investor or a financial beginner, you can use it
Provide liquidity to get XFI rewards, whether it is a lender or a depositor
Xfinance's goal is to become the next-generation DeFi aggregation ecosystem.
The goal of Xfinance is simple-the decentralized finance platform that supports multiple DeFi agreements will automatically move positions between agreements to help depositors get the highest financial income. The benefits of the Xfinance platform are:
Launched Xfinance aggregate Defi platform
Launch Xfinance decentralized automatic market making trading platform
Launch Xfinance decentralized leverage platform
Develop Xfinance ecological Mobile version
Develop Xfinance decentralized oracle service network
Launched Xfinance decentralized derivatives trading platform
Allow anyone with a smartphone and internet connection to participate in the global Defi market
Xfinance APP will significantly improve the interoperability between decentralized wallets and defi, and reduce the difficulty of operation.Make it easy for beginners to use Defi
If you have any other questions, you can contact us through the contact information below.
Steps: Go to the XFI presale page https://xfi.lid.sh, then connect the Metamask, and deposit your eth after the presale start.
4% rewards when anyone use your referral link to deposit
LID Protocol solves the issue of Uniswap exit scamming by using standardized non-custodial presale smart contracts that lock liquidity. After the presale is completed, 60% of ETH will be permanently locked in Uniswap liquidity, and 15% of ETH will buyback and burn of XFI tokens within 72hrs after the presale to prevent any form of dump thereby reducing supply and increasing demand.
0-500ETH 10%500-1000ETH 5%1000-2000ETH 2.5%2000-3000ETH 0%
After the presale is completed, it can be unlocked by 4% per hour and fully unlocked after 25 hours
Total supply:48,771.52 XFI (1218.48 burned)Circulating supply:23,771.52 XFI
Team: 14,500 every month there's release of 10%Presale: 15,000 Fully unlocked Ecosystem: 10,500 every month there's release of 10% Marketing: 2,500 Uniswap locked: 7,000 LID team: 500
XFI is the governance token of the Xfinance platform. The governance rights of the Xfinance platform are owned by the holders of XFI, and the holders of XFI exercise their governance rights by voting.
20% of the trascations fee of AMM on the Xfinance platform (the remaining 80% goes to AMM's LP) will be used to buy XFI and burn it.
Subsequent Xfinance ecological stability will make XFI a collateral, so that XFI can provide liquidity. The prerequisite for its successful operation is that XFI has a good value foundation and liquidity.
Undertake the liquidation risk and obtain the liquidation income, so that the holders of XFI jointly act as the liquidator and bear all the liquidation risks. At the same time, we will also use all liquidation funds to purchase and destroy XFI, so that XFI can capture all liquidation proceeds.